Assistant Retail Sales Manager
- Troy Lee Designs
- United States
- Laguna Beach, CA
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of bicycle and motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for an energetic, outgoing Assistant Retail Sales Manager for our TLD Boutique company store in Laguna Beach, California.
The Assistant Retail Sales Manager will be responsible for ensuring friendly, enthusiastic customer service with superior product knowledge, while meeting, exceeding, and driving sales goals.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
• Providing an outstanding shopping experience and delivering exceptional customer service.
• Educating customers about the Troy Lee Designs product line, brand, and history.
• Understanding of all store operational tasks.
• Stay up-to-date with brand and product knowledge, company communications, company information, sales and company-wide events to keep customers informed.
• Open and close store based on store schedule.
• Maintain store aesthetics by keeping the store clean, stocking, and organizing.
• Process retail transactions using NetSuite POS/ERP accounting software system.
• Process end of day paperwork.
• Achieve daily sales objectives.
What Troy Lee Designs Can Offer You:
• Full-time position
• Employee discounts
• Great work/life balance
• Vacation/Sick Time off
• 401(k) savings plan
• Career opportunities
• An amazing place to work!
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye application link below.
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
• A friendly and upbeat personality.
• Excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
• Organized, self-motivated, ability to multi-task, and be a team player.
• A self-starter that consistently delivers an outstanding, personalized retail experience.
• 1 year retail sales experience.
• NetSuite accounting software experience or other comparable NetSuite POS/ERP system.
• Knowledge or experience in outdoor/action sports related industries.