Regional Sales Manager East
- Troy Lee Designs
- United States
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a Regional Sales Manager East to join our team.
The Regional Sales Manager East will ensure profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team throughout the specified region.
• Build strong relationships within your sales team, along with strategic partners.
• Identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
• Contribute to sustaining and growing the TLD business, to achieve long term success.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
• Develop and maintain relationships with major clients.
• Acquire a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements.
• Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to TLD customers in a timely manner.
• Serve as the link of communication between key TLD customers and TLD management.
• Resolve any issues and or problems customers face and work with companies to maintain trust.
• Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
• Prepare progress reports and forecasts regularly for internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
• Full-time position
• Employee discounts
• Great work/life balance
• Vacation/Sick Time off
• 401(k) savings plan
• Training and development
• Career opportunities
• An amazing place to work!
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye Application link below.
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
• 3 or more years’ experience in a Sales Manager or similar role.
• Experience in providing solutions based on customer needs.
• Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with other professionals.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Ability to work in a fast pace, time sensitive environment.
• Knowledge or experience in the Bicycle & Moto industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.