Technical Apparel Designer / Bike Division
- Troy Lee Designs
- United States
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a skilled Technical Apparel Designer to join our Bike Division team.
The Technical Apparel Designer will work well with the creative team, have a positive attitude, be quality driven, and pay close attention to details.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
• Ability to be self-motivated, and create technical apparel with strong and leading design direction, focusing on function, innovation and quality, and pay equal attention to the importance of textiles and fit.
• Ability to source and create new methods of production, if necessary, in order to always have the best Price/Product quality ratio.
• Ability to create concepts, with complete visual inspiration, directives for color stories, style details, and forum of discussions.
• Follow concepts with detail drawings and all technical specifications necessary to complete the build of the projects at hand.
• Communicate well within the Product Development Department, and liaise seamlessly with Sales and Marketing on collaborating efforts.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
• Full-time position
• Employee discounts
• Great work/life balance
• Vacation/Sick Time off
• 401(k) savings plan
• Training and development
• Career opportunities
• An amazing place to work!
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio / link via the Malakye Application link below.
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
• Must have knowledge of all Bicycle disciplines, and be familiar with the action sports industry, and have at least 3 years of design experience.
• Able to develop initial design concept and carry-through from concept to final production stages.
• Strong graphic design & color sense.
• Prior pintable’s experience in Digital, Sublimation, Rollers and other advanced techniques (T-shirts, Casual Clothing, Paper, etc.).
• Must be skilled on a Mac platform with Illustrator & Photoshop.
• Proficient in producing complete tech packs in Illustrator format.
• Willing to travel to international vendors as well as domestic and international races and events.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Must be a team player that takes direction with excellent written & oral communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Knowledge of garment construction, and textile structures.
• Familiar with Motocross and Off-road gear brands and their apparel fit and function.