- Troy Lee Designs
- United States
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of Bicycle and Motocross helmets and apparel, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating product releases, brand events, providing media to Domestic and International partners and distributors; media support, athlete support, and supporting the Marketing Director with initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
• Work with Marketing Director & Activation Manager to help coordinate product releases (GTM’S). Work with Media Editors for timely print and digital editorial timed with release.
• Work directly with Marketing Director & Activation Manager to coordinate:
o Brand Events (Bike Events, Moto Events)
- Coordinate shipment of Booth/Supplies
- Coordinate shipment of gear/product to events
- Helmet Van Event Coordination
• International Distributor Relations:
o Provide Media (new ad’s, press releases, etc.) to Domestic partners & Global distributors.
• Provide gear/product images to all brand distributors International Distributor Relations:
o Provide Media (new ad’s, press releases, etc.) to all brand distributors.
o Provide gear/product images to all brand distributors.
o Supply gear for media editors on newly launched gear, filling product requests from media, etc.
o Provide gear/protection/sportswear to editorial staff at a personal level with printed or digital information including product description, price, & on-sale date.
o Always work to make sure the media is wearing the latest products for testing. Customize gear name, #, logos, etc. to provide the best media support.
o Work with media and OEM’s on press intro days, and shootouts, to make sure TLD is represented.
• TLD Bike and Moto Athlete Support:
o Coordinate Athlete gear and customization for Bike Athletes and Moto Athletes (That are not supported by the Moto Athlete Manager).
o Coordinate Photo Shoots with TLD athletes.
• Supports initiatives set by the Marketing Director to ensure we leverage our athletes.
• In Store coordination – Coordinate POP placement, etc. with Activation Manager.
• Budget – Track marketing budgets.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
• Full-time position
• Competitive salary & bonuses
• Employee discounts
• Great work/life balance
• Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
• Vacation/Sick Time off
• 401(k) savings plan
• Career advancement opportunities
• Be part of an amazing team!
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume via the Malakye Application link below.
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.
• Minimum 1 year experience working as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Be a team player.
• Knowledge or experience in the action sports industry.