• 5-7 years’ plus of bike specific apparel design.
• Significant knowledge of Cut & Sew as well as fabric technologies.
• Significant knowledge, involvement, and understanding of the mountain bike market.
• Significant knowledge and usage of design software such as Illustrator, etc.
• Excellent knowledge of graphic design.
• Excellent knowledge on completion of construction documentation specific to design.
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.