Troy Lee Designs, the world’s leading aspirational brand of bike and motocross helmets, apparel and protection, is looking for a Director of Sales for Bike in North America. In this role the Director of Sales will work with the executive management team to develop and execute the bike strategy for the North American Sales Division (USA & Canada). The primary responsibilities of this role will be to implement strategy for sales management, outside sales rep management, key accounts management, sales planning and growth, forecasting, developing sales programs, product knowledge and sell through, business to business, and reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include but not limited):
• Lead the Bike sales team in achieving sustainable and profitable growth for the North America wholesale channel.
• Develop and execute annual sales goals and forecasting.
• Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key retail partners.
• Develop and implement strategic tools to support new and existing business.
• Motivate and support TLD sales representatives to improve TLD brand performance at retail.
• Travel with reps and visit accounts on a monthly basis.
• Ensure go-to-market plans are successfully executed in both physical and digital channels.
• Manage in-store merchandising, fixture and POP programs.
• Establish key account strategies specific to pre-lines, marketing efforts and sales and profit planning for long-term growth.
• Provide internal teams with market intelligence specific to product performance/trending, competitor analysis and account sell-through reports.
• Work with M&D and planning on assortment planning and inventory management.
• Collaborate with executive team on market, category, and distribution opportunities.
• Facilitate communication between sales, product and marketing teams.
• Primary point of communication with the sales force regarding company expectations, brand initiatives, responsibilities and execution timelines.
• Well informed regarding new products, services and other industry related information, such as competitive activity within the industry.
• Partner with ecommerce team to ensure alignment between wholesale and D to C.
• Work with Finance team to plan, prepare and execute the annual revenue, margin and expense budgets for the North America Bike sales channel.