In this position you will be responsible for the global strategy, execution, analysis, and on-going optimization of TLD’s global digital sales and communication strategy, with full P&L responsibility. You will lead all digital activities to drive brand awareness, acquire new customers, build customer loyalty, while engaging customers to drive sales for the TLD brand across all relevant digital channels. You will work with internal management teams, distribution partners, agencies, and third party vendors to execute budget planning, and reporting for all digital channels.
Duties & Responsibilities (Include But Are Not Limited To):
• The Senior Director of Global Digital and E-Commerce, is a key member of the management team.
• Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the global digital and e-commerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
• Oversee all aspects of digital sales and advertising including: forecasting, budgeting, calendaring, SEO/SEM, affiliate, re-targeting, new customer acquisition and retention.
• Develop and deploy digital commerce global roadmap covering E-com, Amazon, Social platforms, and integrated efforts with wholesale digital key accounts.
• Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
• Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution of content across websites and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing.
• Manage all aspects of web analytics related to digital and e-Commerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners.
• Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into digital and e-Commerce projects.
• Partner with Marketing department to ensure alignment with our brand strategy.
• Lead and mentor Digital Team to optimize internal and external resources, promote and foster continued education and personal growth.