• Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
• Excellent problem solving, decision making, planning and organizational skills.
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to calculate figures.
• Knowledge or experience in the Bicycle or Moto industry.
• Regularly required to stand while performing job duties.
• Frequently required to walk.
• Use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
• Reach with arms.
• Occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
• Occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
• Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
• Noise level is usually moderate.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
• Full-time position
• Employee discounts
• Vacation/Sick Time off
• 401(k) savings plan
• An amazing place to work!
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.