• 3+ years of copywriting experience.
• Editorial and/or copywriting experience within the bicycle and motorcycle industry is a plus.
• Strong presentation skills and being comfortable communicating with the internal team and external stakeholders.
• Solid background developing creative written concepts and working with product designers and merchandisers.
• Understanding of basic search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and how to write content that will improve Google rank for TLD website pages.
• Demonstrated understanding of mountain bike, motocross, and motorcycle activities and gear as well as Troy Lee Designs’ customer base, products, and services.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and an understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proven attention to detail; limited oversight required before digital copy can be posted.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of Shopify or other ecommerce platforms.
• Knowledge or experience in the action sports industry.
What Troy Lee Designs Offers You:
• Full-time position
• Employee discounts
• Generous Medical/Dental/Vision
• Vacation/Sick Time off
• 401(k) savings plan
• Be part of an amazing team!
*Send Resume and Portfolio/Examples of work.
Troy Lee Designs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (gender), age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local laws.