Alpinestars, since its inception in 1963, is now the world-leading manufacturer of professional racing products, motorcycling airbag protection, high-performance apparel, and technical footwear. Alpinestars understands that the best design and research is achieved under extreme conditions. Our involvement in Formula 1, NASCAR, AMA and World Motocross and MotoGP has led to the creation of the most advanced technical equipment for the world racing’s top athletes and individuals from around the globe. Alpinestars stands for quality, protection, technology, and style. One Goal. One Vision.
What You’ll Do: The HR Manager - People and Culture is a highly visible hands-on position driving people-centered functional excellence and process improvement. This role is critical in the management of our people initiatives including talent acquisition, leadership and coaching, culture, employee relations, compensation and benefits, development and retention and compliance.
• Foster a high-performance culture with emphasis on quality, continuous improvement, development, loyalty
• Focus on talent acquisition, 70-80% of this role requires full cycle recruitment with professionalism and success
• Provide all HR generalist responsibilities and handle employee relations for the company
• Work closely with managers on plans of action designed to help the hiring and talent development needs
• Put action plans in place for retention and support of the company’s goals
• Drive an environment of compliance in everyday work
• Use organizational priorities and policy deployment to ensure Alpinestars is focusing on goals
• Recommend and maintain an organizational structure to achieve goals, objectives, and growth target
What You’ll Bring: Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the HR Manager - People and Culture will bring deep expertise in generalist and specialized human resource strategies while developing custom programs for Alpinestars.
• Proven strength in recruitment, onboarding, off boarding, and termination
• Success in creating and driving effective employee relations, development, and retention programs
• Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
• Well-developed analytical skills
• Unquestionably high ethical standards and attention to reputational and compliance risks
• Ability to prioritize tasks in real time and exercise judgment in high-paced, high-stakes environment
• Clear and organized communications skills (written and verbal)
• Display and operate in a way that never compromises ethics and integrity, proactive in all dealings
What You’ll Need:
• Experience reporting directly to CEO / Founder
• Bachelor's Degree Required, advanced graduate degree (MBA or HRM preferred)
• 5+ years human resource experience
• Experience as HR Generalist and full-cycle recruiting
• Proficient Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of Paychex, HIRERIGHT, E-Verify
Please submit profile and intro letter through Malakye.