The Alpinestars Creative Communications Team leads all aspects of advertising and marketing to ensure best in class, innovative and inspired communications media and materials to our consumers and industry.
As the Videographer/Editor – Urban Motorcycling Division you’ll work closely with the creative director, the creative communications manager and other staff to produce compelling and memorable brand edits. From feature campaign videos to social content, technical product videos, internal events, and sizzle videos. We work with our partners to tell great stories that bring the brand to life and engage our consumers in an authentic manner. You will leverage your excellent videography, editing and graphic skills to improve brand storytelling and strengthen the brand message across many categories.
• Film and edit campaign videos for multiple mediums including web, social media, marketing, and more
• The ideal person should have experience creating video campaigns within the apparel/fashion space
• Create videos from scripting and storyboarding through editing including creation of motion graphics, animation, sound editing and mixing, formatting and compression
• Work with stakeholders to gather project requirements and review progress at all stages from pre-production through delivery.
• Animate, design, and illustrate compelling motion graphics for a wide range of projects
• Work with stakeholders to brainstorm and conceptualize concepts for videos
• Source motion graphics, music, graphic templates for use in projects.
• Edit in both a supervised and unsupervised capacity
• Maintain post-production equipment for both in-office and in-the-field usage; edit bay, media archive and backups
• Prioritize projects from various teams in a timely manner
• Manage media storage and organization of raw materials and archiving of final projects
• Excellent portfolio showcasing the filming and editing of full brand campaign videos for apparel/fashion
• Highly skilled in video filming, editing, lighting, compositing, keying and sound production
• Must be comfortable working on set with talent and have strong communications skills
• 4+ years of high-end professional editorial and motion graphics experience
• Knowledge of current video, motion graphics, design, campaign, and technology trends
• Video and audio editing experience with the Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
• Advanced motion graphics skills and a strong visual aesthetic
• Experience facilitating and quickly integrating feedback from multiple marketing experts, project stakeholders and upper management
• Meticulous project organization and attention to detail
• Physical production experience on location or in studio is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Video Production, Animation, Motion Graphics Multimedia Design or equivalent experience
• Experience in motorsports industry a plus
• Resumes will not be considered without a portfolio of work.
Alpinestars is a people first culture with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation time, paid holidays, sick pay, 401K savings plan with company match, product discounts and team building events.
This is a full-time position located in Torrance, CA.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.