Social Media Specialist
- United States
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Alpinestars is currently seeking a talented Social Media Specialist to join its growing Creative and Communications team. Our ideal candidate is smart, creative, innovative. He/she can easily generate new inspiring written content that resonates with our consumer. The voice and tone of each message is vital to the brand’s success in this space and the individual responsible must have that critical connection and the passion to inspires today’s racing and lifestyle culture. They take pride in producing excellent results and would not settle for anything less than the best. The thrill of contributing to a world-class brand ignites their creativity.
Manages digital and social media. Will play a vital role in managing the social media communities, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter across all brand accounts. Responsibility and accountability for planning, coordinating, managing and executing social media presence – both earned and paid. Will execute the digital direct response tactics, including email, digital ads, tracking procedures and coordination of team’s digital initiatives. Provide support to client’s internal customers requesting marketing assistance with digital tactics.
Candidates must be motivated, creative individuals with experience and a passion for motorsports and connecting with current and future customers. Their passion comes through as how they engage with our customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning FANS into CUSTOMERS.
1. Track-record of strong results in social media: Success in this role will require a strong understanding of social media marketing strategies (paid and organic), community management approaches and social metrics and analytics.
2. Digital marketing: Must have thorough knowledge of and experience with an assortment of digital marketing vehicles including email, paid social, paid search and other digital tactics.
3. Project Management: Must be a self-starter and possess the project management skills to flawlessly balance multiple tasks and deadlines.
4. Detail-oriented: Successful, flawless execution will be critical to this role. This person must have the ability to think through all details and implications of a particular program.
5. Customer oriented: Interfaces with internal and external customers. It will be critical that this individual have a customer-oriented approach to working with everyone.
6. Strong verbal and written communications: Must be able to quickly and concisely articulate strategies, key points, takeaways and other consumer-facing messages to both internal and external audiences.
Strategically plan the social media platforms, channel management, original content, product & sales campaign integration, etc. Implement an editorial calendar to manage content, and plan specific, timely advertising campaigns; what gets developed, where and by whom, and for when. Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed, and compile reports showing results (ROI). Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years online marketing and social media experience
• Conceptual, creative thinker who can strive in a fast pace environment
• Proficiency in managing multiple projects at a time
• Excellent command of the English Language – spelling, grammar, written and spoken.
• Must be very organized and can manage a high-volume calendar and consistently anticipate upcoming jobs to plan ahead.
• Excellent current knowledge of the Motorsports culture and its Athletes
The position reports to the Creative Services Manager, is a full-time in-house position located in Torrance, CA. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package.