Sales Operations Specialist
- United States
- 1 year(s)
- Not Available
Alpinestars is currently seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, sports-minded person to fill a position in our Sales Operations department. This position will work in a support role to Alpinestars sales teams across our channels (Moto, Auto, Cycling, Clothing) to provide analytics, reporting and forecasting. With a strong focus on improving sales processes and operations, this position will play in integral role in the success of our sales team.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with ability to learn and adapt to a fast-paced sales environment. Additionally, the ideal candidate must be organized and resourceful with the motivation to accomplish improvements across the board.
• Work closely with Sales Operations Manager to increase efficiencies across the board
• Provide valuable reporting and analytics to assist in inventory planning and sell-through
• Analyze sales forecasts to plan for inventory needs
• Management and maintenance of databases, reports, and applications
• Establish best practice reporting, and take on responsibility for report updates
• Provide troubleshooting assistance for sales support team and assist in resolving ERP and system problems
• Monitor issues that arise from sales team, identify trends, suggest sales process improvements
• Maintain an organized and accessible resource system for the sales team
• Complete any necessary administrative work including data entry, filing, reporting, etc.
• Have the drive to do whatever it takes to assist the team with meeting goals, including the infrequent need for weekend work during peak periods
• One to two years experience in customer service or operations
• Experience with Full Circle a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly in-depth fluency with Excel
• In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to adjust to ever-growing and changing organization
• Strong training/teaching skills
• Analytical and multitasking skills are essential
This is a full-time position with benefits. We will contact only those candidates selected for further consideration.