Alpinestars is currently seeking a highly- motivated, talented, enthusiastic, and sports-minded On-Site Events Coordinator individual to join its growing Racing Services Department.
**The ideal candidate must have a passion for motorcycle sports and love to travel**
This person will be responsible for the management and coordination of Alpinestars events that happen mostly on weekends.
• Positively interact with the general public to establish good brand relationships.
• Organize and provide engaging activities for spectators and customers.
• Collaboration among the Product Presenter, Sales and Corporate individuals.
• Manage event schedule on-site and adjust to any sudden changes.
• Work closely with attendees, vendors, dealerships, support services, sales, shipping, and event venue staff.
• Report all customer feedback to Management.
• 1-2 years customer service and/or event coordination experience.
• Motocross industry experience highly preferred.
• Strong communication, time management and organization skills.
• MS Word, Excel, Outlook, & PowerPoint.
• Good comprehension of technical and product knowledge; close attention to detail.
• Dependable, responsible and a willingness to offer a great experience for all attendees.
• Able to multi-task and be solutions oriented should a sudden change occur.
• Able to work both independently while still being a team player.
• Willing to commit to a heavy travel schedule (i.e., You may be required to work every weekend).
This is a full -time position with benefits located in Torrance, CA. We will contact only those candidates selected for further consideration.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter through Malakye.com.
Please ensure in the cover letter to indicate why you would be a great fit for the position and how you will be successful in the role.
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 13 hours ago