Alpinestars has made significant contributions to the evolution of motorsports and is a brand that transcends lifestyle and sport. The U.S. headquarters are located in Torrance, California.
We have an immediate opening for a Social Media Manager to join our Communications Department.
**The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, energetic and have a passion for motorsports **
The Social Media Manager will:
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive social media plans; ensure consumer acquisition and engagement to support the company’s overall objectives
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Measure, track, and report on how social media content is performing and advise team members on how to use the data
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness; ensure that social media is incorporated into all of the company’s campaign
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide highly strategic recommendations
• Work with Creative team to develop and plan strategic and tactical digital launches; oversee the social media budget and provide updates to necessary partners
• Engage in daily conversations with followers and respond to questions efficiently and accurately; send escalated issues to consumer affairs and legal as necessary
• 4 years or more years in a similar position
Please submit resume and cover letter through Malakye