Sales Support - Motorsports
- United States
- Torrance, Torrance
- 0 year(s)
- Not Available
Alpinestars Motorsports Division is currently seeking an entry level, enthusiastic, energetic, sports-minded person to fill a Sales Support position. The sales support department works directly with the Inside and Outside Sales teams and Sales Managers.
Job activities include:
- Administrative tasks: order entry and shipping/invoicing
- Extensive customer care consisting of daily communication with our US account base
- Sales tracking
- Data Entry
- Calendar updates
- RA’s & reorders
- Sample collection management/coordination
- Extensive sales reports: booking, shipping, selling, etc.
- Order management
- Working closely with accounting, production, & warehouse
- Managing all accounts including new customer set-up
- Computer proficiency as this position entails a great deal of data entry you must possess strong Excel, Word and Outlook skills
- Familiarity with Full Circle software a plus.
- Problem solving / ability to adapt, improvise, overcome, and execute / strong critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational skills / able to prioritize excellent time management, meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills required / excellent phone skills
- Detail oriented
This is full-time position with benefits. We will contact only those candidates selected for further consideration.