Are you looking to work for one of the most exciting brands in the outdoor industry? Are you passionate about providing great customer service? Are you looking for a flexible work schedule? If yes, apply to be a Seasonal Sales Associate with The North Face!
• This position will support the store during the Holiday season with potential to transition to regular employment•
Why should you apply?
· Competitive hourly wage
· Flexible hours
· GREAT FOOT IN THE DOOR! High level performance may lead to longer-term employment with The North Face!
· 50% off product in store discounts across VF Brands (The North Face, Vans, Timberland, and more!)
· Provide a high level of personalized customer engagement.
· Serve as a one stop resource for customers, providing them with relevant product, community, and activity-based knowledge and recommendations.
· Demonstrate a willingness to learn and to share relevant activity, community, and product. knowledge to create a memorable and valuable experience for the customer.
· Achieve sales and productivity goals by utilizing all available resources to meet the customers’ needs.
· Assist in the execution and maintenance of visual directives and standards, including but not limited to merchandise presentation, housekeeping, product replenishment.
· Assume cashier duties as needed.
· Assist in the execution of all Loss Prevention initiatives.
· Assist in the overall visual and operational maintenance of the store.
· Ability to genuinely and comfortably engage with a diverse group of customers
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays
· Ability to collaborate, work as a team, and be adaptable in the workplace
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Knowledge, experience and/or willingness to learn about the products, activities, community relevant to the store’s customer base
· Attention to detail
· Proficient computer skills
· High School Diploma or GED
· Customer service experience
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle and feel objects, tools, or controls; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· The employee is occasionally required to climb and balance. Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
We just have one question. Are you in?
Salary: $14.00 - $16.50 per hour