Senior Digital Brand Marketing Coordinator
- The North Face
- United States
- Alameda, CA, San Francisco Bay Area
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
The Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting corporate goals of telling compelling brand stories in digital with a focus on The North Face website that drive engagement leading to purchase online. The Senior Coordinator drives digital brand marketing tactics, primarily content marketing, but also plays a key role in maintaining some site content directly in the CMS platform as well as measurement of brand content performance. This individual works closely with internal partners across the organization (ecomm, social, brand, sports marketing, retail, creative, PR, analytics) to collaboratively plan, execute, and measure integrated marketing campaigns.
- Develop content and campaign calendars, write creative briefs, work closely with internal teams to optimize process, deliver campaigns on time and on brand.
- Coordinate delivery of creative assets, product feeds, support tickets and other detail oriented tasks in order to execute flawless digital campaigns.
- Organize and compile reporting across brand pages on TNF.com and provide insights to recap campaign performance. Ensure that campaigns are being tracked accurately.
- Coordinate with creative team and developers to make updates in the website CMS.
- Create and edit brand content/pages on TNF.com directly within the CMS (Adobe Experience Manager).
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing/advertising.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of years of education and experience.
- Understanding of digital marketing tactics and content planning.
- Preference for a background in the outdoor and/or apparel industry.
- Clear and effective communication skills and experience collaborating with many stakeholders across many teams.
- Detail oriented with organizational & project management expertise.
- Strong decision making & problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tactics and analytics reporting.
- Competency in Excel and PowerPoint. Able to tell a story with data.
- Proactive, resourceful, and flexible.
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS), web development and design.
- Travel required to visit existing stores, new store openings, conventions and seminars (5%).
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!