- The North Face
- United States
- Alameda, CA, San Francisco Bay Area
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
At The North Face, we enable people to live a life of exploration. The Graphic Designer, as a member of the Marketing team, will contribute to the ideation and execution of memorable brand experiences across all platforms. Reporting to a Brand Art Director, the Graphic Designer works independently and collaboratively. This role is responsible for driving execution of integrated initiatives that extend to global marketing, web, social, print collateral, POS, POP and direct mail. Partnership with cross-functional teams is essential to success.
- Partner with the AD and design team to drive the Brand’s visual identity.
- Collaborate with creative partners, copywriters, internal stakeholders and external agencies to deliver innovative design solutions that elevate our brand and product storytelling.
- Develop and deliver creative content that will build brand equity and drive commercial results across digital and retail channels.
- Support the development of sales tools and style guides to ensure global roll out of campaigns and other seasonal initiatives.
- Support, develop and/or create graphic executions of brand initiatives.
- Ability to understand a brand big idea and translate it to multiple environments and platforms.
- Support the Design Team in achieving brand goals and objectives.
- Champion the brand identity and adhere to design standards.
SKILL & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years professional experience in branding and marketing design.
- Sophisticated design aesthetic with command of typography, layout, color, and communication design principles.
- Highly self-motivated work ethic with a genuine passion for design, typography, and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver a consistently high standard of work—all while meeting deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC, and the desire to continuously hone your design skills.
- Keeps up with current trends, color, media, technology and other design influencers.
- Share knowledge, experience, skills, tips and tricks with the design team.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Genuine passion for the outdoors a bonus.
- Travel: 25%
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!