Director, Store Presentation & Visual Merchandising
- The North Face
- United States
- Alameda, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
- 10 year(s)
- Not Available
The Director, Store Presentation & Visual Merchandising directs the store presentation and visual execution across The North Face full price and outlet stores in order to create memorable, distinctive, world-class consumer experiences.
- Works with the marketing, environmental design, visual creative, and digital groups to bring the brand experience to life successfully in stores. Assesses and drives presentation and visual changes in stores, with the collaboration of all functional groups, to drive sales and deliver a positive brand experience.
- Leads the efforts to drive execution of DTC seasonal vision across the DTC platforms, working closely with lead merchandisers
- Ensures all visual and presentation processes are created to drive a positive brand experience and deliver against the DTC financial objectives.
- Leads and approves all floor layouts, product merchandising in store, store directives, navigation and all consumer facing product merchandising in DTC
- Leads the execution of Marketing content, assets, and campaigns, and the execution direction in stores, working with the Director of Retail Marketing.
- Drives execution, from inception to completion, of all visual selling POP needs partnering with the Marketing Creative team.
- Leads all future direction of the execution and delivery of mannequin needs, product presentation, fixturing, etc in DTC.
- Leads a team to facilitate any and all remodels, new stores, and physical plant changes in brick and mortar stores.
- Provides direction and follow up tools to regional and store visual resources, and leads a team to follow up to ensure execution for the customer experience.
- Facilitates and leads pro-active changes to deliver fixture/design/visual needs to consistently deliver the expectations of our customer across DTC.
- Ensures oversight of 2 regional visual managers, as well as store level visual resources.
- Develops a team of 3 direct reports to brief, follow through, and execute on all brand and DTC objectives around product presentation and visual needs.
- All other leadership and tasks as required for the success of the brand and business.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 10+ years of relevant and progressive experience.
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration or Economics or equivalent combination of education and years of experience.
- Relevant work experience in planning, with understanding of all phases of retail operations.
- Progressive responsibility/experience in management within retail stores, operations, or finance.
- Previous experience in multiple-store operational and fiscal management.
- Retail and outdoor industry experience preferred.
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office products.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent management, analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage a diverse group of individuals, lead change and inspire work toward a common goal.
- Track record of establishing and implementing processes and executing to a clear goal.
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!