After Sales Technical Representative
- Giant Bicycles
- United States
- Newbury Park, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Giant Bicycles is seeking an After Sales Tech Rep in Newbury Park, CA.
The After Sales Tech Rep is responsible for working with Giant Retailers, the Giant Sales Team, and consumers in order to answer technical questions related to Giant Branded Products. This position is also responsible for processing warranty claims and after sales service related orders.
• Handles all phone calls from retailers, consumers, and Account Executive's for warranty and technical issues in a timely fashion
• Uses available inventory to resolve warranty and after sales service issues
• Assists with operation of Giant Service Center
• Returns all e-mail and voicemails in timely fashion
• Reports quality issues to factory via the Quality Improvement Request process – follows up with factories/QA manager as needed
• Assists with processing warranties submitted through the G-Store online warranty module
• Submits and approves credits as needed
• Packs and ships warranty and service related items as needed
• Assists with parts ordering and item receiving/put-away
• Is trained on and able to handle all questions regarding technical information for all Giant, Liv, and Momentum branded bikes produced within the past 4 years
• Handles warranty returns – inspection and response
• Assists with reworks and recalls as needed
• Follow all S.O.P.’s for the department
• Abide by all company policies and values including coaching employees on how to use these in daily operations
. • Strong customer service and administrative skills are essential
• Calm demeanor and positive attitude in the face of challenging situations and conversations
• High level of organizational skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic
• High technical knowledge of bicycles
• Ability to problem solve and work independently
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Outdoor lifestyle interests preferred
• 3 + years bicycle industry experience preferred
• High level computer skills and familiarity with popular application software
This position is based at our corporate office in Newbury Park, CA. Must live within 1 hour radius (preferably Ventura County). No relocation package will be offered.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye. NO phone calls, please.