MIS Specialist (Information Technology)
- Giant Bicycles
- United States
- Newbury Park, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Min Salary: $50000.00 - Max Salary: $80000.00 per Year
Giant Bicycles is looking to add an MIS Specialist to its IT team in Newbury Park, CA.
The MIS Specialist has the overall responsibility for maintaining and supporting Information Systems and computing resources. The MIS Specialist will monitor, maintain, repair, install hardware and software components, networking, communications and act as liaison with outside vendors for the agency systems and resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Respond to staff problems on PCs to include applications, systems integration, or hardware problems. Troubleshoot, debug and resolve problems.
• Provide individual support to end users via the phone, in person, or on-line to answer questions or resolve problems.
• Install, configure, and test new software, software updates, computers, printers, copiers, phone and other types of hardware.
• Maintain accurate documentation and support services/warranties for equipment, software, hardware and peripherals.
• Participate in the review and updating of information technology procedures, policies and documentation to meet regulatory requirements.
• Responsible for repair of copiers, printers, computers and laptops.
• Monitor all systems to ensure that systems, on all platforms, maintain service level availability in line with business requirements.
• Administer servers, domain, exchange VPN and FTP.
• Administer backup, restore and security strategies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• 2+ years experiences with related work, technical knowledge with telecommunications, network and PC operating systems.
• Analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Works well independently as well as with a team.
• Demonstrates a high degree of integrity, credibility and character.
• Must be detail-oriented and dedicated to accuracy.
• Self-motivated working ability with minimal supervision or direction.
• Must have a “can-do” attitude and is flexible to work outside of normal business hours.
Salary is based on experience (range $50K-$80K). Must work out of the office in Newbury Park, CA and no remote (in office daily).
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE