Global Gear Marketing Specialist
- Giant Bicycles
- United States
- Newbury Park, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Min Salary: $50000.00 - Max Salary: $65000.00 per Year
Giant Bicycles is seeking a Global Gear Marketing Specialist in Newbury Park, CA. This is an in-house position based at our corporate office in Newbury Park, CA.
The Global Gear Marketing Specialist executes global marketing tactics with direction and support from the Global Marketing Group. Specifically, the Global Gear Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordinating development of global assets and initiatives, assisting with product marketing tactics, and programs used to promote Giant-branded gear.
• Manage and coordinate gear content development, including concepting, editing, execution and distribution.
• Coordinate the development and maintenance of Giant’s global Gear Web site infrastructure, and act as the liaison between Giant and its Web site development partner
• Coordinate the development of interactive content to bring the Giant brand and product to life (social networks, Web-based videos, Web banners, etc.)
• Collaborate with global gear marketing and gear product teams to develop product messaging, specifications and catalog asset delivery.
• Collaborate with Liv product development teams to define product strategy, positioning, messaging and launch plans.
• Provide assistance to global marketing team with product marketing projects (catalogs, photo shoots, in-store, video and interactive development), and events (media camps, trade shows, dealer conferences, consumer events)
• Manage and distribute Global Marketing assets, including product communication, photography, design templates, etc.
• Provide support in the development of global marketing/branding strategies.
• BA/BS in Business, Marketing or 3+ years of marketing-specific experience in the bicycle industry.
• Competence in technical and creative aspects of digital marketing.
• Experience in marketing cycling apparel, accessories and gear is a plus.
• Strong understanding of technical aspects of cycling products and technologies; proficiency in bicycle mechanics is a plus.
• Strong project management skills with ability to work under pressure and frequent deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Bike industry journalism experience a plus.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally, including extended stays in Asia for global product and marketing planning.
• Strong interest and passion for cycling is a must
$50K to $65K, depending on background and experience.
Qualified candidates please submit your resume and salary history with cover letter through Malakye.com, or via email to HR@giantbicycle.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.