Liv Global Product Marketing Specialist
- Giant Bicycles
- United States
- Newbury Park, CA
- 5 year(s)
- Min Salary: $52000.00 - Max Salary: $60000.00 per Year
Giant Bicycles is seeking a Global Product Marketing Specialist for its Liv brand. This position is based at our corporate office in Newbury Park, CA
The primary responsibility of the Global Product Marketing Specialist is to conceptualize, lead, manage, implement and oversee global programs to market and promote Liv-branded bicycles and technologies as well as integrated Brand, Gear and Campaign stories. The Product Marketing Specialist acts as the Voice of the Consumer to the rest of the product team and company. This includes gaining a deep understanding of—and driving—consumer engagement with the product throughout their lifecycle (pre-adoption, post adoption/purchase, and post-engagement brand loyalty).
• Manage and execute annual bike marketing plan to target key stakeholders: Giant/Liv staff, retailers, media and consumers. Participate in global product development meetings.
• Lead, plan, manage and execute global product marketing programs for bicycles and technologies, including product positioning, messaging and material development.
• Investigate and communicate market trends, consumer wants/needs and competitive analysis of the marketplace to development team member.
• Oversee the story development of bicycles from initial conception to final retail presentation.
• Execute and refine product marketing messaging and projects; including workbooks, catalogs, launch materials, videos and Web, etc.
• Effectively communicate/present product stories to large audiences (media, retailers, consumers).
• Collaborate with CM and athletes to test and develop products and to leverage partnerships.
• Help develop product marketing personnel capabilities at the global, local subsidiary and Inc. level
• Develop and manage internal communication program to educate and promote Liv products and technologies internally.
• Manage execution and distribution of global product marketing guidelines and templates.
• Provide support in the development of global marketing/branding strategy.
• Provide support in gear product marketing and sports/event marketing as needed based on company/product focus and direction.
• Participate in product strategy development to ensure alignment between marketing and product groups.
• Support development of product marketing communications-related training materials/videos for staff and retailers
• BA/BS/MA in degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
• 5+ years experience in managing product marketing plans and executing with proven positive results or comparable experience
• Must have global awareness and the ability to work between cultures/countries
• Must have excellent written communications skills. Clear and consistent grammar and punctuation usage
• Experience and/or self-motivated to understand and analyze trends in the product space, as well as remain on the cutting edge of both trends and technology
• Ability to work between various teams to bring together positive results
• Retail marketing is a plus as well as experience in integrated marketing strategies that bridge on/offline experience
• Excellent proofreading skills. Adaptable writing style to fit situation/voice. Can write with minimal support and can flesh out content into detailed copy
• Intimate knowledge of road, cross-road and off-road bikes
• Passion for cycling a must
• Industry knowledge within bike both in performance, sport and lifestyle categories
• Experience in acting as a company spokesperson
• Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, etc.
• Event planning experience preferred
• Must be able to be social, make connections but must also be very organize and goal/task oriented
• Previous experience with capabilities/initiative launches including but not limited to campaign theme/strategic message building
• Strong project management skills with ability to work under pressure with frequent multiple deadlines
• Strong oral communication skills to effectively present to large audiences and speak effectively to a global audience
• Can manage team of contributors – internally and externally
• Ability to travel internationally to Asia and Europe
• Most importantly, must conduct oneself with integrity, honesty, strong work ethic, growth mindset, a positive solution-oriented attitude and a passion for cycling.
52K to 60K based on background and experience.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com