Giant is hiring an Account Executive to cover Oregon and Alaska! This coveted job and territory are an incredible opportunity and we can’t wait to welcome the person who wins the position.
The Account Executive grows business revenue and profit within their market through effective relationships, confirming our brands are well represented as the primary partner. They develop a successful business practice by constantly evaluating existing distribution and by seeking out new retail partners where possible and/or necessary. They serve their fellow employees at Giant by working within a team, providing positive ideas and serving as our eyes and ears in the field.
Job Execution Responsibilities:
• Meet sales targets through coaching and consulting with retailers.
• Grow our brands by developing partnerships with new and existing retailers through our Giant Retail Partnership initiative (GRP).
• Assure Giant, Liv and Momentum is represented within our retailers’ stores through regular audits, including inventory counts and business analysis.
• Regularly scheduled effective, thorough and concise product training for retail staff.
• Work as a team member with the inside sales and credit teams to exceed sales goals while maintaining a healthy mutual business environment for Giant and our retail partners.
• Maintain intimate knowledge of our products, our programs and our policies at all times.
• Effectively and fairly evaluate warranty situations, process credits when necessary and ensure equitable solutions for Giant, our retailers and our consumers.
• Follow the direction and initiatives of your Regional Sales Manager as they focus on developing Giant’s winning strategies.
• Attend Giant meetings and events when and where required.
• Represent Giant/Liv/Momentum at consumer-facing events.
• Execute company core values; Integrity, Partnership, Passion & Challenge.
• Remain humble; work hard while being highly organized self-motivated and time efficient.
• Express excitement and infectious support for the cycling lifestyle – be fun!
• 4-yr degree (B.A./B.S.) or 2-yr with experience
• Be able to exercise wise and pragmatic business decisions based on both existing data and solid business judgment
• Be highly self-motivated and self-sufficient. Wake up every day ready and planning to win!
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Business.
• Must be a highly proficient written and oral communicator
• Must have own vehicle, valid driver’s license, and good driving record.
• Must be willing to be subject to a thorough background check.
Please submit resume through Malakye.com
Account Executive - Oregon & Alaska
|Required Experience:||5 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|