The Digital Marketing Lead will oversee the development and implementation of informative and engaging content to drive traffic across the U.S. Giant, Liv and Momentum websites and social media. The ideal candidate will also utilize other digital formats and analysis tools focused on increasing brand awareness, product information, and generating user growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and IT to develop and execute an integrated digital marketing strategy including brand websites, Email marketing, social media, retargeting and Online +Offline integration to drive brand awareness and increase sales.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points in order to increase brand awareness and sales.
• Partner with out-of-house digital agency and other vendors for content creation and development.
• Management of social media calendar content and advertising to align with marketing calendar.
• Track, measure and present performance results for all digital marketing efforts monthly.
• Plan, develop and send properly timed consumer facing emails for Liv USA, Giant USA and Momentum and track overall ROI of email marketing campaigns.
• Lead monthly digital campaign performance presentations and asses against goals (ROI and KPI).
• 3+ years’ experience in consumer digital and social marketing.
• Strong familiarity with Google Analytics, retargeting, SEO/SEM, and keyword searches.
• Working familiarity with HTML and Dreamweaver.
• Understanding of day to day social media platforms using Hootsuite or similar programs
• College degree in marketing/business preferred.
• Agency management experience preferred.
• Strong organization and prioritization skills; proven ability to work cross-functionally to accomplish objectives.
• Ability to work independently as well as the ability to thrive in a team environment.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong track record for leading program and campaign strategies.
• Experience in bicycle retail and/or strong passion for bicycles.
Qualified candidates please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com
This position is located at our corporate office in Newbury Park, CA. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.