Giant Group, located in in Newbury Park, California is the home of Giant, Liv, Momentum, and CADEX brands. We’re looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team.
This position is based in headquarters in Newbury Park, CA. and remote work is not an option. It offers a base salary plus commission and bonuses!
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) proactively contacts assigned Giant customers on a regular basis as part of Giant’s rep partnership team. He / she provide sales and related customer service functions in order to build the relationship with Giant’s customers to the best level possible. The ISR works with the other members of the Inside Sales Team to handle all inbound customer calls, B2B orders, and e-mailed or faxed in orders. The ISR reports to the Inside Sales Manager.
• Maintain and increase sales volume to assigned sales territories while meeting or exceeding sales quotas set by Giant’s management.
• Communicate daily with assigned Account Executives (AE) and provide information, assistance and support.
• Professionally and cheerfully answer inbound calls from both Giant’s customers and consumers.
• Accurately enter called in, e-mailed in, and faxed in orders and communicate order status back to the customer.
• Work closely with both Credit and Warranty to ensure the utmost in Customer Service.
• Professionally and quickly resolve all customer issues regarding billing, credits, and shipping.
• Respond to all customer inquiries within 24 hours
• Develop and adhere to a planned call schedule. This schedule should be determined based on an account’s designation status and account buying cycles to be determined by the ISR and AE.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of Giant’s products and programs.
• Exhibit familiarity with the functions of Giant’s B2B and consumer websites.
• Participate in special sales contests.
• Represent Giant at trade shows and consumer events.
• Assist other departments as requested.
• Submit any special reports in a timely fashion.
• Bachelor’s Degree highly recommended.
• Bicycle industry experience preferred.
• Strong sales skills are essential.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Highly organized with good time management skills.
• Has the ability to adapt to change and deal with ambiguity.
• Must be experienced with Microsoft Office.