The Paid Media Coordinator is responsible for all digital campaign strategy, buying, reporting, analysis, and optimization. This role is for someone who can find efficient growth via Facebook, Instagram, Google, Amazon, and YouTube. Other channels such as Pinterest and Tik Tok are a plus. You must thrive in building, maintaining, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach.
PAID MEDIA COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building and optimizing digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals and providing insights into campaign performance
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating paid media KPIs
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Support graphic design team coordination for creative requests
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
- Passion for delivering great results
- Creative – Ability to present new ideas to the team
- Resourceful – Can identify problems/opportunities and solve them
- Desire for both personal and professional growth
- Open minded, team player that can work with teams for Brand’s best interests
TEAM – We only win as a team. Working at Electric often means helping your fellow co-worker to achieve their goals as well as yours. We put a high value on honesty, integrity, work ethic, and respect.
FUN – Electric is a team that likes to have fun. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we do take our business seriously. We celebrate our successes as a team and bringing a positive, fun attitude to our work environment is paramount.
ENTREPRENUER – Our brand was built on the entrepreneurial spirit and we maintain that today. We are scrappy, crafty, and take calculated risks to grow our business. We are looking for someone to join our team that shares this type of aggressive, go-getting attitude.