As a senior member of the creative team, You will deliver digital and print creative assets that highlight our brand and the uniqueness of our products to all departments within our company. You will bring ideas that will help evolve and improve our processes. Providing valuable feedback and mentoring to junior designers is essential for this position. As a senior graphic designer, you will work closely with the Creative Director to ensure consistency with all creative assets. You will work closely with Marketing and Sales partners to help develop and complete engaging campaigns. You are regularly bringing new ideas to the table and seeking to push the limits of creativity.
SR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Building and optimizing digital and print campaigns and assets from conception to launch
- Overseeing and managing interdepartmental creative deliverables
- Creative thinking designer with strong conceptual and graphic design skills.
- You are passionate about design
- You have experience designing digital and print assets
(banners, emails, and social media campaigns, POP, windows, catalogs, etc.)
- You are detail-oriented, process-friendly, and capable of working within tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Close management of project timelines and expectations
- Working cross-departmentally to align strategies and goals
SR. GRAPHIC DESIGNER REQUIREMENTS:
- 5-10 years of related experience. Formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
- Strong communication, research, and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Expert Experience with Adobe Creative Apps
- Expert experience in laying out for digital and print outputs
- Experience with product photography
- Experience managing jr. designers
- Must align with Electric’s brand values
- Portoflio including recent & relative projects
- Passion for delivering great results
- Creative – Ability to present new ideas to the team
- Resourceful – Can identify problems/opportunities and solve them
- Desire for both personal and professional growth
- Open minded, team player that can work with teams for Brand’s best interests
TEAM – We only win as a team. Working at Electric often means helping your fellow co-worker to achieve their goals as well as yours. We put a high value on honesty, integrity, work ethic, and respect.
FUN – Electric is a team that likes to have fun. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we do take our business seriously. We celebrate our successes as a team and bringing a positive, fun attitude to our work environment is paramount.
ENTREPRENUER – Our brand was built on the entrepreneurial spirit and we maintain that today. We are scrappy, crafty, and take calculated risks to grow our business. We are looking for someone to join our team that shares this type of aggressive, go-getting attitude.