- Running and Cycling Enterprises (“RACE”)
- United States
- San Clemente, CA
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Inside Sales - RX Sport Eyewear - San Clemente, CA
Rudy Project Technically Cool Eyewear (DBA Running & Cycling Enterprises "RACE"), a local leader in Italian high end prescription Sport Eyewear & Cycling Helmets, is seeking a dynamic and passionate sales professional to join our growing Inside Sales Team. The majority of customer contact/sales efforts will be via the phone, with minimal periodic travel into key territory areas/accounts. Your primary objective is to contact customers in an assigned territory and grow their sales, while also developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships. Your customers will be Optical practices and Optical shops, so your main focus is on selling prescription eyewear (sunglasses). You will also be required to prospect and open new accounts, and manage your territory using the company CRM system.
The successful candidate will be professional in person and over the phone, and will interact well with customers and other team members. Must be able to thoroughly learn and master product line and services quickly in order to answer technical questions. Must be PC proficient, enjoy multitasking, and excel at listening, communicating, and problem solving. Experience in the eye care, cycling, triathlon industries a major plus.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
• Passion for sales and working with customers, clients on the phone
• MUST have a minimum 3+ years of phone sales experience/inside sales. Additionally, Customer Service experience a plus.
• Cycling and/or triathlon industry experience preferred
• A passion for selling a high-quality, unique product
• Experience managing accounts over the phone and executing custom marketing/ sales programs
• Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed sales goals
• Ability to build lasting relationship with customers on the phone
• Ability and drive to prospect for new accounts
• Strong organization and planning skills
• Strong drive to succeed
• Knowledge of RX lens technology, Optical trends, and procedures with labs a plus
If you fit all of these requirements, kindly submit your cover letter and resume in MS Word format through Malakye, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Serious & committed candidates only.
Base + commission depending on experience, Benefits for F/T employee include 401K/med/dental/sick&vac. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.