Junior Graphic Designer
- United States
- Laguna Beach, CA
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Crankbrothers is a leader in the mountain bike component industry.
We have an exciting full time position available for a creative and focused Graphic Designer to join our team.
This specialized position requires an individual with strong art and digital production development skills for various brand communication applications. The applicant must have a knowledge/interest of current trends and movements within the bike and action sports industries.
Tasks and duties will include design, layout and follow through implementation of web / social assets for both B2B and B2C in varying markets - Online advertising, social / video activations, catalogs, trade shows, events, apparel & packaging.
- ad design (print / digital / animated & static )
- familiarity optimizing files to 150kb size limit
- B2B and B2C catalogs
- trade show environment planning layout and rendering (sketchup)
- trade show and POP display design & production
- Social media posts
- motion graphics (after effects)
- presentations (keynote and power point)
- soft goods design & order fulfillment (familiarity with screen printing process)
- preflight for offset & screen printing
- creating work-back schedules
- familiarity with CAD / STL files, proposals for product finishes and graphics on 3d files within photoshop
- packaging design and die-line creation
- product retouching
- vendor management
- product launch parties
- maintaining internal digital file archive
- email marketing; preparing graphics as well as entry level HTML5 and CSS
- maintain digital asset library for partners and media
- video editing
- creating window directives to keep retail area consistent with ongoing product releases & marketing initiatives
The Junior Graphic Designer will work closely with the Creative Director to develop, maintain, and evolve the visual and verbal aesthetic of the brand across multiple creative executions. This position requires:
- Deep understanding of digital / social creative
- Video editing/motion graphics skills a big plus
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Command of Adobe Creative Cloud (including Premier & After Effects), Keynote, Power Point, is a MUST.
- Command of MAC OS and MAC based Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience color correcting photography
- 1 - 4 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer in equivalent position or higher (time spent as an intern may be considered)
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures
- Must be a team player that is able to take direction from various directors/managers, along with the ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain composure and articulate directives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stay organized, meet deadlines and prioritize business needs
- Committed to client service and a collaborative environment
- Experience with digital, print, retail, apparel
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your resume
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through Malakye.com.
Access to employee discounts on Crank Brothers products, related brands and interaction with professional athletes and events.