Do you want to work with cool, creative people at a growing company with loads of opportunity? Would you like to take on a position with long-term growth potential? Do you want to surround yourself in an office environment where jeans, hoodies, and shorts are the standard with skateboards flying down the hallways (and maybe a dog or 2)?
And have benefits like this: Medical, Dental, Vision, Stock Purchase Program, 401k, Product Discount
If you answered yes, then Zumiez is just that place and has the position for you! Zumiez is a primarily mall-based retailer with a growing web business that targets young men and women customers who are active in the snowboarding and skateboarding lifestyle. Headquartered in Lynnwood, Washington, Zumiez is on an aggressive growth path with over 700 stores in the United States and Canada.
Additionally, in 2012 we acquired Blue Tomato based in Austria and in 2016 acquired Fast Times based in Australia, further expanding our international footprint.
Zumiez Private Label and licensing is responsible for 32 unique brands spanning various categories including men’s and women’s apparel, accessories, and snow/skate hard goods.
The Private Label production team is looking for a production planner to support the printables, accessories and licensing team. The perfect candidate is highly motivated, nerdy for numbers, obsessed when it comes to the little details, and loves Excel like we do. We need someone that excels at multi-tasking, is passionate about the product lifecycle from beginning to end, and is looking to build on their career in the production field.
Expect a lean, fast paced, results oriented work environment where you will be expected to do more and take on more.
You know how to:
- Work in Microsoft Office programs including Excel
- Problem solve through critical thinking
- Take initiative and prioritize workload
- Learn by doing, not by reading a manual or going to formal training
- Analyze tech pack details to determine appropriate costs
- Support and manage to multiple calendars with internal and external partners
You’ll need to:
Manage the costing and production for specified product categories.
• monitor time & action calendar (TAC) to ensure dates are met
• cost product and work with design/development/supply base to meet IMU% goals
• Determine product placement to be in line with sourcing strategy goals
• Communicate directly with vendors and internal partners regarding all production related issues to ensure quality and on time delivery
• Analyze product development issues and proactively communicate with applicable parties to find solutions
- Potentially manage direct reports
- Attend and participate in weekly production & product development meetings
- Help to resolve vendor claims and issues
- Assist on projects as needed
- Potential domestic and/or international travel up to 3 weeks per year
- A college degree preferably with course work in textiles and sourcing/production
- 2+ years of production related experience is required
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a global multicultural environment
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and identify priorities
- Ability and willingness to work hard in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, team-oriented environment
- Ability to reprioritize quickly and efficiently to rapidly changing needs and situations
Please submit resume and cover letter to introduce yourself through Malakye.com
Private Label Production Planner
Lynnwood, Seattle Area Washington
|Required Experience:||2 year(s)|
|Salary Range:||Not available|
Posted 3 days ago