The Zumiez Product & Brand Services team is responsible for 42+ unique brands spanning various categories, including men's and women's apparel, accessories, and snow/skate hard goods.
Zumiez PBS Graphic Design Team is looking for an Artwork Traffic Coordinator that will play a crucial role in supporting the Graphic Design with organizing, tracking, and managing artwork flow. Our ideal candidate is an energetic team player familiar with the creative process and is organized, flexible, consistent, and detail-oriented in thriving in a fast-paced environment.
The Product & Brand Services Artwork Traffic Coordinator supports the Graphic Design team in tracking all creative projects throughout the creative lifecycle to ensure milestones and deadlines are met.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
• Track and maintain multiple creative projects through concept, schedules, approvals, and distribution of final assets to ensure accurate and timely execution of projects
• Serve as a lead contact point for graphic design owned projects. Attend team meetings, communicate schedules, provide updates, and problem solve delays or conflicts
• Responsible for developing and maintaining project tracking tool to review with graphic design in daily touch base meetings
• Engage with Design Director, graphic design lead, merchandiser, and production teams to identify requirements, create project milestones, and bridge the information flow between partner departments to ensure creative deliverables are executed and on track
• Evaluate all open jobs daily to ensure projects are on-track, aware of upcoming deadlines, checking with the team on status, and flagging any concerns with project milestones and deadlines
• Manage creative resources and reference materials to increase the efficiency and quality of the team's output
• Other duties as assigned by Manager
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• 2-3 years of project management in the creative space
• BA or equivalent course work in project management
• Understanding of how creative teams work
• Contribute to the Zumiez culture of empowerment, competition, teaching, learning, recognition, fairness, honesty, and fun
• Project management and organizational skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects, fast timelines, and with different personalities
• Understanding of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Bridge a plus
• 2-3 years of experience working with an Apple workstation
• 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Remain detail-oriented while working in a fast-paced environment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
Ability to sit/stand in a stationary position in an office environment for extended periods and work on a Mac or PC without limitations. Must be able to distinguish colors and inspect material on the product.
This job description is not all-inclusive and is only intended to describe the general nature of the work. All job responsibilities are considered to be essential job functions. Job responsibilities and job requirements are subject to modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. The Company reserves the right to modify the job description, as it deems necessary for proper business operations.