- Pearl Izumi USA, Inc.
- United States
- Louisville, CO (Boulder Area)
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Pearl Izumi is seeking a Go-to-Market (GTM) Manager in Louisville, Colorado.
The Go-to-Market (GTM) Manager will manage brand activation across all markets to ensure a consistent brand presentation in all regions with an emphasis on the retail channel and our wholesale partners. To be successful, this individual must be comfortable and experienced working cross functionally to develop and execute marketing strategies and programs to drive growth. The ideal candidate will be able to partner and strategize with many teams within the organization as well as our external international distributor network.
The GTM manager is responsible for managing marketing actives that are designed to support the brand and to drive in-market brand and product marketing programs globally. GTM must have a direct link to the Sales organization and our international distributors to effectively understand the specific opportunities for PEARL iZUMi in the areas of: retail development, Internet Mail Order (IMO) partner support, Key Account support, Brand and Product training, Event Marketing and any other activities to drive engagement for the brand. The GTM manager must be aligned with the brand marketing team to ensure all GTM activities are cohesive and aligned with the overall brand vision.
- Steward of the PEARL iZUMi brand promise, brand vision, brand architecture internationally.
- Leads the PEARL iZUMi GTM process by developing and executing plans aligned with the Shimano strategies.
- Actively collaborates with Brand Marketing, Sales, Product, Supply Chain, and Customer Service to ensure alignment of strategies as a total PEARL iZUMi presence to all customers.
- Collaborates with PEARL iZUMi representatives of North American and international PEARL iZUMi/Shimano GTM teams to ensure transparency in plans and successful execution.
- Participates in brand strategy discussions
- Works collaboratively with marketing communications and international GTM peers to execute required go to market plans.
- Ability to organize, coordinate and execute national tradeshows.
- Work with external vendors and partners to help assist in the creation of collateral, support and logistics as needed.
- Organize marketing assets and manage the on-time delivery to North American and international partners.
- Collect intelligence regarding the marketing needs and provide reporting on the effectiveness of GTM actions from North American and international partners.
- 5+ year track record of marketing management, retail marketing, event marketing, promotions, and executing go-to-market strategies.
- In store merchandising experience.
- Proven management capabilities, including budget management, reporting and ability to lead and partner within a team.
- Experience working with multiple retail channels: brick and mortar, key account and internet.
- A “can-do” professional approach/attitude to business and a willingness to be held accountable for results.
- Experience working with and managing vendors.
- Exceptional communication skills in all mediums.
- Proven ability to develop strategic platforms to engage customers and drive revenue.
- Ability to apply advanced principles, theories and concepts to provide solutions to complex problems.
- Self-starter/motivator with ability to diagnose needs and solve problems independently.
- Ability to adjust and manage change.
- Strong analytical, strategic and creative thinking, team leadership, planning, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Experience working with outside sales team.
- Ability to travel as needed (domestically and internationally)
Key Organizational Competencies:
- A+ Service Focus: Focuses one’s efforts on discovering, meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations.
Develops and grows a relationship for future business and ultimately facilitate the customer decision-making process.
- Drive For Results: Accurately assesses critical issues and concentrates work efforts on them to produce valued results.
- Collaborative: Interacts with others in a constructive, positive and respectful manner, regardless of individual differences. Assists team members or coworkers in achieving goals and completing assignments.
- Adaptable: Effectively handles changing environments within the organization; maintaining effectiveness when dealing with multiple and conflicting priorities across different cultural settings, or during times of great adversity.
- Aptitude/Business Acumen: Assimilates, synthesizes, interprets, and communicates significant business and economic information and impacts.
- Authenticity/Innovation: Identifies key trends opportunities, and organizational capabilities that would bring competitive advantage to the organization. Sees trends before others and integrates concepts in a unique way.
- Problem Solving: Anticipates future consequences and trends accurately and has broad Displays the ability to openly receive feedback and criticism in a positive manner. Learns from mistakes and asks for others insight in times of need, rather than turning defensive. Effective in using active listening skills when engaging in conversation.
- Open/Receptive: Energizes people around specific organizational initiatives, goals and visions. Ensures others hear, understand and accept a common organizational vision by guiding, translating and influencing what the vision means for everyone involved.
- Reliable: Maintains personal productivity and effectiveness in the midst of change, ambiguity, or stress.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualification associated with the job. The successful candidate will be expected to perform all functions from administrative processing to leading change initiatives.
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!