Social Media Coordinator
- Pearl Izumi USA, Inc.
- United States
- Louisville, CO (Boulder Area)
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Pearl Izumi is seeking a Social Media Coordinator in Louisville, Colorado.
Our Social Coordinator will engage with current and future fans of PEARL iZUMi to help us achieve our brand's vision. He/She is responsible for overseeing all social media channels, managing the ambassador program and assisting with community building events.
He/She will lead the planning of PEARL iZUMi’s social media initiatives across all channels and execute day-to-day activity, promoting the PEARL iZUMi brand while ensuring the best customer experience across online communities. This individual must leverage understanding of the company, related industry trends and social media best practices to engage and enhance the brand community. He/She will serve as the authority on all things social media, new and relevant social platforms and tying campaigns back to business goals.
- Roughly 50% of this position is focused on social media, 30% managing our ambassador team, 10% on events and 10% on other tasks to support our team
- Coordinate brand presence on social networks, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize social media performance based on insights
- Monitor and interact with current and potential PEARL iZUMi fans
- Plan, support and execute creative brand social media initiatives
- Solicit and present user-generated content
- Develop and deliver monthly social analytics report including KPIs and recommendations for optimizations
- Use data and metrics to inform and improve performance of future content
- Maintain a high level of consistency between customers’ in-store/on-site and on-social brand experiences
- Support our ambassador team with timely delivery of product, information and inspiration
- Add insight to the content development calendar both for day-to-day and long-term efforts
- Foster and support strategic brand adjacency partnerships that increases PEARL iZUMi awareness among biking enthusiasts
- Develop a functional understanding of PEARL iZUMi’s product line in order to respond to product and order-related comments made on PEARL iZUMi’s social channels in a timely, friendly, and professional manner
- Up to 15% travel possible, some weekend work required
- You have a desire and passion to find new ways to reach and interact with customers
- A bonus: cycling is already part of your life
- You have the ability to flex easily between creative + strategic thinking and nuts-and-bolts execution
- You have 2+ years hands-on experience coordinating social networking sites in a professional capacity, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, and other emerging platforms
- A bonus: your experience is in a similar industry
- You can demonstrate proven editorial and writing expertise with the ability to deliver exceptional copy/content under tight timelines
- A bonus: you possess a strong design aesthetic and you know your way around Photoshop
- Other bonus skills: you have knowledge of Illustrator, photo shooting, video shooting and basic editing skills
- You are an energetic self-starter with a strong attention to detail and a solution oriented mindset
- You pride yourself on your superior time management and excellent project organization skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- You work well independently but deep down you’re a team player with strong intrapersonal skills that help you foster relationships with multiple cross-functional teams
- You are willing to roll up your sleeves to assist with tasks that are not covered specifically in this job description to support our dynamic and nimble (and awesome) marketing team.
- You have a Bachelors or higher in English, Communications, Journalism or related field (preferred)
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualification associated with the job.
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!