Forecast Planning Manager
- Pearl Izumi USA, Inc.
- United States
- Louisville, CO (Boulder Area)
- 5 year(s)
- Not Available
Pearl Izumi is seeking a Forecast Planning Manager in Louisville, Colorado.
The focus of this position is to lead several areas of PEARL iZUMi’s supply chain, including but not exclusive to forecasting, master planning, vendor management and overall product delivery. In the larger scope for PEARL iZUMi this position will balance the requirements of maintaining; product service levels while simultaneously balancing the company’s investment in inventory.
The Forecast Planning Manager is also responsible for managing areas of the planning processes, assisting vendors on capacity and priority control. This position will also provide leadership and support in a Management role to Forecast/Planners on the team.
- Coordinate and maintain seasonal forecast targets for multiple product families and factories, for multiple distribution points
- Responsible for coordinating and achieving the overall Planning and Procurement Calendar timelines, including monthly cycle, new season setup and coordination with Product, Sales and Finance
- Support Forecasting/Planning team to achieve company service and inventory levels goals
- Provide continuous evaluation of business requirements to drive the development and implementation of solutions for automation, standardization and improvement of processes, reporting, analysis, metrics and tools
- Balance requirements of various departments from a product visibility and delivery viewpoint; includes planning updates, availability reports, PMI support, sales program support, future inventory projection
- Actively participate in the development of the direct reports and provide guidance towards a career path
- Support implementation of information systems
- Manage projects on initiatives related to ongoing company growth
- Provide input to various fiscal reports
- Coordinate activities of others throughout the company to ensure balance of inventory and delivery
- Act as a positive and energetic agent of change and improvement, working to elevate the supply chain acumen of the entire organization
- B.A./B.S. degree
- APICS Certification
- 5+ Years in Demand Planning, Production Planning or Purchasing
- 3-5 Years Management Experience
- Apparel and footwear industry experience preferred
- High level domain skill and experience with operations planning, product forecasting, master planning, and vendor management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; including ability to think and plan strategically related to supply chain execution
- Strong business acumen, with excellent process and problem solving skills, and experience collaborating at all levels of an organization
- Attention to detail, ability to manage multiple sources of data and prioritize issues towards a singular goal
- Ability to manage multiple categories, seasons, and conflicting objectives (service vs. inventory management)
- Strong leadership to guide Forecasting/Planning team in areas of planning and procurement
- Proven experience and understanding of factory production techniques, operations, and processes, including tracking purchase orders, balancing factories, and general delivery requirements
- Understanding of purchasing rules, regulations, methods, forms, purchase orders and accounts payable processes preferred
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills with a strong sense of urgency
- Self-starter and possess the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Willing to accept change, manage priorities, and provide the necessary and timely commitments to ensure company success
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with internal and external partners
- Analytical, detail oriented, accurate, timely with heavy attention to detail
- Proactive in identifying issues and implementing solutions
- Team/collaboration based approach to decision making
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualification associated with the job. The successful candidate will be expected to perform all functions from administrative processing to leading change initiatives.
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!