- Pearl Izumi USA, Inc.
- United States
- Louisville, CO (Boulder Area)
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Pearl Izumi is seeking a Financial Analyst in Louisville, Colorado.
The Financial Analyst plays a critical role as a business partner across all levels of the organization. Responsible for the development and execution of robust financial forecasting, accounting and planning processes, as well as accurate and timely reporting and analysis of business performance and trends. Lends financial and accounting expertise, business insight and judgment to the organization in support of strategic and operational objectives and goals. Participates in cross-functional activities to drive continuous improvement in financial, accounting and business processes, and to ensure effective decision making across the organization.
- Support the FP&A team to function as a business partner; providing comprehensive financial reporting, analysis, and decision support
- Partner with accounting team to maintain and administer the company’s general ledger accounting structure
- Develop, prepare, analyze, and communicate the monthly financial results and trends to the internal management team and parent company
- Function as key contact with corporate accounting personnel during reviews of divisional performance
- Assist in the monthly forecasting of the consolidated P&L, including sales, margins, and operating expenses, both current year and long range
- Provide continuous evaluation of business requirements and data availability to drive the development and implementation of solutions for automation, standardization and improvement of processes, reporting, analysis, metrics and tools
- Develop and maintain financial models, scenario analysis and data sets in support of ongoing and ad hoc data and analysis requests
- Act as a positive and energetic agent of change and improvement, working to elevate the financial acumen of the entire organization
- At least 3 years of experience in a Finance, FP&A and / or Accounting team
- Demonstrated expertise in FP&A and corporate accounting
- Prior experience in apparel industry a plus
- Excellent analytical and financial analysis abilities, with a strong attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy
- Strong understanding of data management and database design concepts
- Proficient in Excel, and an aptitude for working with enterprise computer systems to access, compile and analyze large volumes of data into concise and actionable information
- Exposure to latest Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse tools a plus
- Strong business acumen, with excellent process and problem solving skills, and experience partnering at all levels of an organization
- Ability to innovate and manage multiple projects and competing priorities, with strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to effectively convey data driven analysis and conclusions, and to concisely present information and recommendations to executive management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA a plus
Key Organizational Competencies:
- A+ Service Focus: Focuses one’s efforts on discovering, meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations. Develops and grows a relationship for future business and ultimately facilitate the customer decision-making process.
- Drive For Results: Accurately assesses critical issues and concentrates work efforts on them to produce valued results.
- Collaborative: Interacts with others in a constructive, positive and respectful manner, regardless of individual differences. Assists team members or coworkers in achieving goals and completing assignments.
- Adaptable: Effectively handles changing environments within the organization; maintain effectiveness when dealing with multiple and conflicting priorities across different cultural settings, or during times of great adversity.
- Aptitude/Business Acumen: Assimilates, synthesizes, interprets, and communicates significant business and economic information and impacts.
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!