- Pearl Izumi USA, Inc.
- United States
- Louisville, CO (Boulder Area)
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Pearl Izumi is seeking a Web Specialist in Louisville, Colorado.
At PEARL iZUMi, we all play an integral role in our mission to “Unlock the Power of Inspiration and Impact” in a supportive, fast-paced and productive work environment. This is why we exist, and all team members contribute in tangible and sometimes profound ways. If you see value in “unlocking” this potential, then PEARL iZUMi could be the place for you. We are looking for passionate like-minded people who are fueled by an innate desire to work in an environment focused on team success. Whether your role is to create, to sell, or to support, careers at PEARL iZUMi give you an opportunity to make a difference.
We are also laser-focused on finding the right people who share our core values – Trust, Craft, Empathy, Impact, and Plus 1. Check out our website to see how PEARL iZUMi defines and captures these critical internal values. To be clear, we evaluate all candidates on their demonstrated commitment to these values.
Overview of role:
PEARL iZUMi’s Web Specialist is responsible for administering the content management system for our brand site. This includes online catalog content, select brand content, pricing, graphics, and calls to action.
PEARL iZUMi feels strongly that to provide all PEARL iZUMi consumers with a digital experience that exceeds their expectations, we need to be in contact with our consumer base. For this position to optimize the consumer experience, it is combined with customer service for real-time feedback regarding on-site content and user experience. The Web Specialist will spend a significant portion of their time solving customer issues, answering questions about consumer orders, product technology, functionality, fit, etc.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
This position will drive continuous improvement and excellence in all aspects of our web presence and support our global B2C and digital strategy. Among the duties this person will perform are the following:
Data management, 50%:
- Manage and maintain internet content and data entry for the following:
- Execute seasonal product launches
- Work within our CMS to update content on the site, homepage, banner images, etc.
- Product catalog, season changes, product inventory/availability, information about product and fabrics, assist in developing miscellaneous programs, and content that support sales goals for North American e-com and International brand
- Maintain the brand data in enterprise’s GPCM
- Aid in UAT testing for website production releases
Customer Service, 50%:
- Assist with orders, errors, product and policy questions, cancellations, and other inquiries
- Respond to and resolve any customer issues with the greatest concern for maintaining a “customer for life”
- Review internet orders, ensure accurate and timely merchandise delivery to customers, ensure internet returns are processed quickly
- Proactively troubleshoot internet sales issues
- Extract and present meaningful, relevant customer service data to assist in strategic and tactical decision making
- No backend work is required, this is not an IT or development position
- Must be able to travel, 1-2 trips annual
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualification associated with the job. The successful candidate will be expected to perform all functions from administrative processing to leading change initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years customer service experience
- 2+ years web/ecommerce experience
- Data entry experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines and tracking tasks
- Microsoft Office, with strong skills in Excel
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must be willing to collaborate and share ideas within the team
- Thorough understanding of internet operations
- Experience with Google Analytics
- A passion for serving customers, both internal and external
- Experience with hybris e-commerce back offices
- Experience with hybris PCM
- Experience in the outdoor industry
- SEO and SEM a plus, but not necessary
- Knowledge of basic HTML and Photoshop
- Fluency in one of our website supported languages
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!