Web Customer Service Associate
- Pearl Izumi USA, Inc.
- United States
- Louisville, CO (Boulder Area)
- 2 year(s)
- Not Available
Pearl Izumi is seeking a Web Customer Service Associate in Louisville, Colorado.
At PEARL iZUMi, we all play an integral role in our mission to “Unlock the Power of Inspiration and Impact” in a supportive, fast-paced and productive work environment. This is why we exist, and all team members contribute in tangible and sometimes profound ways. If you see value in “unlocking” this potential, then PEARL iZUMi could be the place for you. We are looking for passionate like-minded people who are fueled by an innate desire to work in an environment focused on team success. Whether your role is to create, to sell, or to support, careers at PEARL iZUMi give you an opportunity to make a difference.
We are also laser-focused on finding the right people who share our core values – Trust, Craft, Empathy, Impact, and Plus 1. Check out our website to see how PEARL iZUMi defines and captures these critical internal values. To be clear, we evaluate all candidates on their demonstrated commitment to these values.
Overview of Role:
The Web Customer Service Associate will support the growth of our company by delivering outstanding customer service support to online customers and support the digital business by maintaining a consistent product experience on PEARLiZUMi.com. The associate’s primary responsibilities include the day-to-day management of all customer service inquiries via phone, email and social, plus ownership of product data on PEARLiZUMi.com.
The right candidate will harness his/her impressive multi-tasking, strong attention to detail and tech-savvy skills to resolve challenging customer issues across all channels. His/her ability to form a trusted bond, listen attentively and respond to customers inquiries will make them a critical customer touch point that aids in building lasting brand loyalty.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
Customer Service: Serve as the primary point of contact for PEARLiZUMi.com customer inquiries via phone and email, while providing the highest level of service to all customers.
- Provide product availability, product details, order information, warranty, customer account and order status
- Effectively de-escalate customer issues using empathy, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Respond to all inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner
- Can effectively navigate through difficult conversations with frustrated consumers who can be challenging
- Possess a thorough product knowledge of PEARL iZUMi products and act as a customer advocate by researching and resolving complex concerns utilizing technical and department resources
- Respond to comments made on PEARL iZUMi’s social channels in a timely, friendly, and professional manner to create positive connections and rapport with our community
- Identify sensitive issues and relay to appropriate teams ensuring that all consumers are helped in a quick and thorough manner while consistently exercising sound independent judgment and discretion
- Assist in all warranty inquiries and serve as a feedback loop to product team
- Provide thoughtful insight regarding customer requests and service-related trends to our product, marketing and digital teams
Order Maintenance: Maintain integrity of eCom orders by providing logistical and troubleshooting support.
- Monitoring open order reports to ensure on-time shipments and working with UPS to track shipped order issues
- Monitoring order cancellation and backorder reports
- Working with distribution center to correct eCom inventory discrepancies as they arise
- Monitoring return reports and escalating issues to product teams as needed
- Monitoring professional purchase accounts and escalating issues as needed
eCom Product Content: Maintain all product data on PEARLiZUMi.com to ensure an accurate and seamless customer experience.
- Perform rigorous testing for each seasonal launch to drive sales to achieve brand financial goals by ensuring that all products are presented in the best depiction possible via imagery, accurate Product Detail Page description copy, etc
- Oversee customer product reviews and report out on monthly trends
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualification associated with the job. The successful candidate will be expected to perform all functions from administrative processing to leading change initiatives.
- You have a passion for people and exceptional ability to create strong personal relationships through verbal & written communication skills
- You are extremely detail-oriented with impressive organizational skills and excellent follow-through
- You pride yourself on your superior time management and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are self-directed, motivated to take initiative and able work with little supervision
- You have a positive attitude and strong desire to learn
- You believe customer loyalty can be a company’s number one sales tool
- You are very proficient in Microsoft Office, multi-tasking and working with several software programs at the same time
- A bonus: you possess knowledge of JDE/AS-400 or a similar order and inventory management system
- A bonus: you’ve worked with Hybris B2C
- You have previous retail experience and customer service experience
- You possess a passion for the outdoors, including one of our core sports
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent with some college preferred
To apply, please click on the "External Application" link, and be sure to let us know you found this job on Malakye!