Digital Marketing Associate Manager
Location:Louisville, CO (HQ)
Introduction to careers at PEARL iZUMi:
At PEARL iZUMi, we all play an integral role in our mission to “Unlock the Power of Inspiration and Impact” in a supportive, fast-paced, productive and inclusive work environment. This is why we exist, and all team members contribute in tangible and sometimes profound ways. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more diverse we are, the better our work will be. If you see value in “unlocking” this potential, then PEARL iZUMi could be the place for you. We are looking for passionate like-minded people, fueled by an innate desire to work in an environment focused on team success. Whether your role is to create, to sell, or to support, careers at PEARL iZUMi give you an opportunity to make a difference.
We are also laser-focused on finding the right people who share our core values – Trust, Craft, Empathy, Impact, and Plus 1. Check out our website to see how PEARL iZUMi defines and captures these critical internal values. To be clear, we evaluate all candidates on their demonstrated commitment to these values.
Overview of role:
PEARL iZUMi’s Digital Marketing Associate Manager is a key member of the company’s Digital Marketing team and is responsible for the digital representation of PEARL iZUMi through email, SMS, on-site, and all other digital content as well as digital performance marketing.
To be successful, this individual must be comfortable with and experienced in working cross-functionally in order to drive business growth. This person is data-driven and is an exceptional planner who can successfully prioritize and deliver consistent results. The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovating and unafraid to test, break things, make mistakes, learn, and raise the bar for the team.
• Ownership of digital campaign strategy and execution across eCommerce and Brand
• Manage relationship with external agency working on new customer acquisition and repeat purchase initiatives
• Analyze performance metrics of all digital marketing strategies and partner with external agency to recommend appropriate actions to increase outcomes.
• Manage digital media budget, ROI and KPIs
• Maintain cutting-edge knowledge of strategies in paid social media, CTV, advertising networks, etc.
Email/SMS Program Coordination:
• Coordinate all functions of email and SMS programs
• Manage relationships with external ESP (Listrak) and copywriters
• Schedule, QA, and approve all email/SMS campaigns to ensure that creative content, links, and copy are all correct
• Help drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including Open Rates, CTR, engagement, and retention
• Own the analysis of weekly/monthly reporting and actionable next steps that will grow and optimize campaigns
• Manage the email address acquisition plan to continually build our file of quality names
• Create, monitor and optimize robust triggered email programs to meet consumers along their journey to purchase
• Understand email customer behavior and provide recommendations to improve strategy, including segmentation
• Maintain awareness of new technologies, marketing trends, competitor marketing, technologies, and CAN-SPAM
• Champion continuous improvement of the email development/deployment process including maximizing dynamic content, targeting, segmentation, and template development in collaboration with multiple stakeholders
On-Site eCommerce Content Coordination:
• Create high quality landing pages, feature pages, and shop the look pages for an optimized user experience that is consistent with the brand tone and voice
• Optimize landing pages for email, SMS and performance marketing efforts
• Own the technical implementation of feature pages, landing pages, and shop the look pages in CMS (ShopifyPlus) with appropriate tracking and tagging
• Work closely with Digital Project Manager to build content that aids in shopping experience
• Work closely with Content Creator to build content that aids in building brand affinity
• Refresh home page content on a weekly basis, and proactively identify content opportunities to elevate brand messaging while accommodating time for approval, planning, and execution
• 3+ years working with brand and ecommerce websites
• 2-3 years of email marketing experience and performance marketing management.
• Understanding of the global web and ecommerce business and how the internet works from a technical, brand, and business perspective
• Knowledge of the PEARL iZUMi consumer categories and brand
• A thorough understanding of internet technology including an understanding of HTML, image management for a website, design and design tools, and standard internet protocol
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
• Practiced project management skills
• Demonstrated experience working on cross-functional teams and managing outside vendors
• Ability to stay ahead in a rapidly growing business unit
• Strong business acumen
• Knowledge of key digital marketing tools: Email Service Provider (bonus: Listrak experience), Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Google Merchant Center, Google Analytics, Content Management Systems (CMS) (bonus: ShopifyPlus experience)
• Strong skills in Excel
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus. Experience manipulating image files for use in websites is preferred.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualification associated with the job. The successful candidate will be expected to perform all functions from administrative processing to leading change initiatives.