Customer Service Associate
- Life After Denim, Inc.
- United States
- Culver City
- 3 year(s)
- Not Available
Life After Denim is in search of a Customer Service Associate to join the team in Culver City, CA.
ABOUT LIFE AFTER DENIM //
Life After Denim is a contemporary men’s brand focused on making cooler classics – staples, not basics. We are carried in some of the best men’s boutiques and department stores in the US, and are working diligently to expand our wholesale and retail customer base.
POSITION SUMMARY //
The Sales Operations Coordinator is responsible for providing sales support for customers, sales managers and sales representatives.
· Function as the EDI Specialist for all Major accounts.
• Input and manage invoicing, credit memos, return authorizations and order entry.
• Online store inventory management and processing.
• Manage inventory levels and data analysis.
• Set up new accounts and work with 3rd party credit company to determine terms.
• Maintain a clean order file for over 100 accounts and major accounts.
• Connect with Sales Manager and Sales Reps daily to resolve outstanding request and necessary approvals
• Coordinate all stages of shipping with 3rd party warehouse
• Monitor and respond to all direct calls and emails requests from both B to B and B to C customers within 24 hours
• Collaborate with Accounting to monitor and resolve all credit issues
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS //
· Allocation experience
· EDI customers experience
· Innovative Systems software (Full Circle)
· Shopify experience
· Microsoft Office required; MS Excel proficiency required
· Must be organized, detailed oriented and able to multi-task
· Self-starter with positive outlook
· Must enjoy a fast paced environment with many demands