Works closely with the Sales Manager carrying out a variety of basic administrative functions in order to generate sales for the Resort. Assists in preparing reports and handles confidential information with discretion. Prioritizes and handles internal and external correspondence. Screens incoming calls in a highly professional manner. Organizes and keeps information in shared sales network folders or in the sales systems including contracts and other information.
Starting wage between $17/hr and $24/hr depending on experience
The successful candidate will possess the following traits and abilities:
- At least eighteen (18) years old
- Have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Sales, Communications, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Have a valid California driver's license with an acceptable driving record
- Must possess the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions, verbally and in writing, from
managers, employees, the general public, and business professionals
- Must be self-motivated, a fast learner, and act with dignity and integrity while under pressure
- Previous experience working in the ski/hospitality industry
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office-Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
- Knowledge of Delphi/Salesforce preferred
- Able to work weekends and all holidays
Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment physical screening.