eCommerce Product Owner, MarTech
Job Locations US-MA-Waltham
Brand/Group eCommerce Job Function eCommerce Min. Exp.(Yrs) 3 Type Full Time
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, Sweaty Betty and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwides continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers every step of the way.
The Product Owner, MarTech is responsible for managing functional requirements, execution and performance for Marketing Technology features across the platforms in support of 14 brands internationally. They will workclosely with the Consumer Marketing team, user experience, commercial teams, email developers, vendor partners and internal stakeholders to establish and manage the Marketing Technology roadmap and ongoing technical optimization and implementations of the eCommerce Marketing Technology stack that best positions the company for continued growth.
Primary Duties • Monitor performance reports to ensure features are performing optimally, including system availability, system responsiveness, user engagement, conversion, of Marketing Technologies include Salesforce Marketing Cloud and the consumer database
• Partner with marketing, analytics, user experience (UX), and development to identify areas of opportunity, and execute against the MarTech roadmap.
• Define and document business requirements for development.
• Partner with brand and commercial teams to understand key priorities and ensure the platform is equipped to support them and provide solutions with existing functionality to .
• Manage a product roadmap, ensuring its up to date, published and shared with stakeholders throughout the organization. Coordinate with supporting team members to ensure the product roadmap is properly sized and resourced.
• Key partner of the Experience team, consistently working to align the marketing & commerce tech roadmaps & project prioritization to support business objectives.
• Inspire ideation and enablement of technical capabilities with marketing and commercial teams.
• Provide guidance and direction to database operations specialist and their responsibilities.
• Regularly review the performance of purchased / licensed solutions and work with client success teams to continuously optimize.
• Define the user journey through story mapping and document detailed business requirements through user stories and acceptance criteria.
• Ensure the product roadmap clearly ties to user experience, return on investment and is aligned to the eCommerce strategies and priorities.
• Create and present product roadmap updates and performance reports to internal stakeholders.
• Gather feedback from customers, brands, and direct to consumer stakeholders alike to inform roadmaps.
• Benchmark competitor experiences and solutions.
• Partner with Indirect Procurement to launch request for proposals (RFP)/request for quotation (RFQ) and participate in the vendor selection process.
• Performs duties consistent with the companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of eCommerce, CRM or digital marketing, product management, technical project management or business analyst experience.
• Experience with SalesForce Marketing Cloud or other marketing cloud solution
• Experience making data-driven decisions.
• Previous experience in RFPs, contract negotiations, defining service level agreements desired.
• Strong relationship building and communication skills within cross-functional teams.
• Certification in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum (PSPO/PSU), and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) strongly desired.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Experience creating customer experience (CX) journey maps.
• Experience with Jira and Confluence.
Normal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Wolverine Worldwide has a flexible, hybrid work schedule, with three days in office and two days remote.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com