At Saucony, we exist for runners. Runners inspire us, bring us new ideas, force us to be better. They drive our design and engineering. They keep us competitive. They keep us hungry. They keep us honest. Whether its in a conference room or out on a lunchtime run, were constantly talking about and arguing about our sport, runners and the products that fuel them. We love our products and we run in everything we make. This focus and passion fuels us as we strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet. We leave work each day knowing weve done everything to make runners lives just a little bit better.The Product Line Manager is responsible for creating market-leading products that enable the brand to grow and meet business goals by evolving, developing and organizing the product line.
• Use competitive data, trend and innovative ideas to create a comprehensive assortment planning strategy for product line(s).
• Present line concepts, product and strategic vision to management, retailers, sales associates and peers at a wide range of formal and informal meetings.
• Evolves the line architecture to match business growth goals and objectives.
• Works closely with other PLMs, to assure harmony of the product lines.
• Develops and maintains an understanding of the global market needs to influence product direction and open new opportunities.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.