Database Operations & Integration Manager
Job Locations US-MA-Waltham
Brand/Group eCommerce Job Function Marketing Min. Exp.(Yrs) 5 Type Full Time
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwides continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers every step of the way.
The Database Operations and Integration Manager will be responsible for overseeing appropriate data management & integrity in the databases and write/execute queries as needed to answer questions to support business and maintain data integrity. Further, you will work with other departments and vendors to integrate new data and systems. This role will support the WWW eCommerce team by ensuring that the on-going data quality of the consumer data warehouse and related tools are upheld and new enhancements are delivered on-time with accuracy.
Primary Duties • Project led integrations with internal and external partners into database environment by outlining a clear project plan, collaborating with cross-functional partners to meet deliverables, troubleshooting issues as they arise, and managing budget with accuracy
• Lead requirement gathering meetings, identify and resolve conflicting requirements and transform business needs into technical requirements.
• Work closely with the Solution Architect and/or Platform Architects in the creation of the business requirements documents (BRD).
• Identify potential scope creep items that do not fit within the project plan and document scope exclusions in the BRD.
• Provides technical support and troubleshoots issues related to the data stored within the WWW consumer data environment and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) for both internal stakeholders and CRM agency.
• Supports email production team with SFMC integration to develop targeted audience selections using Automation Studio, journey building and 3rd party data integrations into SFMC.
• Enforce data collection and integration policies outlined in the business requirements documentation. Advise on impact of data collection policy changes. Scope as needed.
• Design/Build email capture forms using SFMC Web Studio in collaboration with our sites front end Development Team.
• Develop and review user acceptance testing routines to validate business requirements.
• Recommend and implement processes related to data management.
• Define and establish procedures for how data will be stored and accessed by internal partners and external 3rd parties in compliance with existing laws, regulations and best practices.
• Specify inputs and outputs to meet needs for data exports, analytics and/or reporting.
• Report on technical issues / questions, insights and findings and make recommendations to development team.
• Responsible for quality assurance and data integrity in WISDM and SFMC, investigating business issues, reporting issues and data issues.
• Constantly look for ways to improve monitoring, discovery of issues and delivery of value to clients.
• Manage small database or reporting enhancement projects; those that dont require a technical project manager.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • 5-7 years experience in a technical field, marketing, CRM, information systems or business background
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud implantation experience a plus
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to focus with close attention to detail
• Strong partnership and collaborative skills to work in a matrixed environment
• Solid experience in writing SQL queries. Knowledge of AmpScript, Python, SAS and R a plus.
• Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods or retail with and understanding of Direct to Consumer is preferred.
• Gain working knowledge of new technologies and methods required to keep Wolverine Worldwide leading-edge
• Project management with attention to detail, highly organized, and ability to articulate concepts through to execution.
• Energetic individual will need to keep up with fast-paced environment and must have strong communications skills.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com