Sr Systems Analyst
Job Locations US-MI-Rockford
Brand/Group Information Technology Job Function Information Technology Min. Exp.(Yrs) 5 Type Full Time
General Function Support business applications, including maintenance, new development and problem solving to provide the company with a reliable set of business applications designed to facilitate the information needs of the various business units
Primary Duties • With limited direction, configures software or creates/modifies software code to meet business requirements; creates and executes test plans for software modifications and facilitates transfer into production
• Writes software documentation suitable for internal systems control and user manuals; develops and provides one-on-one or small group user training
• Confers with customers and team members to determine requirements; designs business application systems that address and solve corporate business needs
• Estimates system configuration and development efforts for self
• Functions as a task leader on large projects and/or project leader on small projects; coordinates resources, milestone schedules and related communication; responsible for delivery of an assigned scope of work
• Uses standard team/department methods and processes to complete work; assists in developing methods and processes when required
• With limited direction, leads and/or assists team members and customers with problem solving related to software application performance and usage
• Participates in and supports disaster recovery initiatives and change management standards and procedures; assists in developing standards and procedures when required
• Supports Evaluation of make vs. buy system alternatives under general direction; maintains awareness of current technologies and trends; assimilates new technology into company work environment
• Develops technical and business proficiency through education and work assignments; demonstrates practical application of learning and actively shares knowledge across functional area
• Provides 24-hour on call support, including evenings and weekends
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by Manager
• Performs duties consistent with the companys AAP/EEO goals and policies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years experience with data preparation, targeted analysis and summarized reporting deliverables.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud or equivalent dashboarding solutions (Tableau, PowerBI).
• Experience with planning applications or SAP Analytics Cloud planning a plus
• Ability to create reporting solutions from blue printing through implementation.
• SAP BW experience a plus
• Understanding of SAP AFS Functional Areas: Sales and Distribution, Order to Cash, Material Management, Procure to Pay
Normal office environment; some travel may be required.
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com