Ecomm Customer Service Rep
Job Locations US-IN-Richmond
Brand/Group Consumers Job Function Customer Service Min. Exp.(Yrs) 1 Type Full Time
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwides continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers every step of the way.
As the face and voice of the Company, the Ecommerce Customer Service Representative will provide a complete consumer experience using in-depth brand and product knowledge. Connect with consumers via phone, email, chat or social media to respond and resolve inquiries in a timely and professional manner while adhering to brand policies and guidelines.
Primary Duties • Connect with consumers across multiple channels of communication using phone, email, chat and social media.
• Answer consumer inquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible ensuring service levels are adhered to. Use active listening techniques and creative problem solving while building a positive rapport with the consumer.
• Provide accurate and current information about products and brands for all inquiries; if that information is not readily available; do everything possible to provide an answer before completing the contact.
• Document appropriate information for each contact to ensure all associates are equipped with the most current information when a repeat or follow up call/email is necessary.
• Use correct procedures for processing purchases, returns and exchanges.
• Document appropriate store communications to ensure proper follow up can occur.
• Partner with the Distribution Centers to ensure consumer exceptions are being addressed and resolved in a timely manner through to completion.
• Build email base by adding new consumers to the mailing list.
• Performing duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performing other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required College Degree or working towards degree or equivalent working experienceMinimum 6 months previous customer service experienceExcellent listening, verbal and written communication skillsCreative problem solving required to resolve unique inquiriesAbility to multi-task in an effective, timely and professional mannerAttention to detail, accuracy and follow through is a mustAbility to communicate via Social Media (Facebook & Twitter)Proficient with computers, internet and mobileAbility to speak and write in Spanish and or French a plusProven ability to work in a team environment
WORKING CONDITIONSNormal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com