Job Locations US-MI-Rockford
Brand/Group Finance Job Function Finance Min. Exp.(Yrs) 3 Type Full Time
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwides continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers every step of the way.
The Cash Analyst applies lock box and electronic payments to customer accounts in SAP. Balances payments, by batch, to accounts receivable sub-ledger and/or other general ledger accounts.
Primary Duties • Applies cash to appropriate customer accounts and reviews the resulting application of cash via High Radius to ensure that the appropriate line items have been removed.
• Classifies any open residual item left on an account with a deduction code or alerts Deductions team when assistance is required.
• Coordinates with credit staff to resolve unapplied payments.
• Works with Deductions team to identify and apply open credits to deductions.
• Identifies recurring account problems and recommends solutions.
• Works with Supervisor and bank partners to improve efficiency of cash function.
• Assists in the implementation and testing of new software and upgrades to current software.
• Assists in the training of new and current employees.
• Performs duties consistent with the companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • 3+ years experience in Credit or Accounting.
• Basic knowledge of Personal Computers, High Radius, SAP, Word, Excel and the Internet.
• Math aptitude.
• Detail oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Normal office environment. Some travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com