AP Specialist II
Job Locations US-MI-Rockford
Brand/Group Finance Job Function Finance Min. Exp.(Yrs) 4 Type Full Time
Wolverine Worldwide is a global marketer of branded footwear, apparel, and accessories. With an established global footprint that spans approximately 200 countries and territories, as well as a rock-solid infrastructure, Wolverine Worldwide is dedicated to advancing the following brands that comprise the ever-expanding portfolio: Bates, Chaco, Cat Footwear, Harley Davidson Footwear, Hush Puppies, Keds, Merrell, Saucony, Sperry, and Wolverine. Wolverine Worldwides continued success is driven by our ability to stay true to our simple mission: we empower, engage and inspire our consumers every step of the way.
The Accounts Payable Specialist II will ensure timely resolution of Ariba invoice exceptions and will coordinate all aspects of invoice payment.
Primary Duties • Perform daily invoice processing and payment tasks. Coordinate with internal and external partners to resolve issues.
• Investigate, analyze and resolve invoice processing exceptions in Ariba / SAP in a timely basis
• Coordinate with vendors and buyers to proactively prevent on-going exceptions related to incorrect or missing invoice information
• Perform clearings for Infor Nexus (factory payment tool), manual wires, and bank withdrawals performed outside of SAP
• Review aged invoice and blocked vendor reports each week and take appropriate action to resolve issues
• Reconcile vendor statements on a timely basis and work with buyers and vendors to address discrepancies
• Coordinate with AP teammates to manage the Accounts Payable mailbox and participate in special projects as needed
• Perform basic Excel functions as needed to facilitate day to day responsibilities (e.g. Export daily payment detail from SAP, summarize in Excel and foot to expected payment amount)
• Perform duties consistent with the companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Perform other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • 4-6 yrs. AP, Finance or Accounting experience
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, verbal / written communication, & organizational skills
• Excellent judgment skills with the ability to critically think through and handle gray areas
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well within a team
• Handles complex situations, and able to lead small projects, with minimal direction
• Able to identify/prioritize daily tasks and manage time appropriately
• Able to perform tasks quickly while maintaining excellent attention to detail
• Demonstrates initiative in anticipating and solving issues
• Moderate proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) required
• Experience with AP systems (e.g. SAP and Ariba) preferred
Normal office environment.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com