Senior Digital Marketing Manager - CAT Footwear
Job Locations US-MI-Rockford
Brand/Group Caterpillar Job Function Marketing Min. Exp.(Yrs) 7 Type Full Time
Cat Footwear is driven by the belief that generations of builders, makers and creators can turn challenge into enduring greatness. As the exclusive global footwear licensee of Caterpillar Inc., Cat Footwear has been living up to the hardworking spirit of both the Caterpillartrademarkand the millions of consumers who trust the brand. Cat Footwear originally created a small collection of rugged work boots designed to provide workers withthecomfort and durability that met the challenges of the worksite. Today, Cat Footwear is a global lifestyle brand.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager leads the development and execution of digital marketing programs that support growth and revenue goals across the digital channels.
Primary Duties • Leads the execution of the brand digital content and social media strategies to ensure they are global in scope, fully integrated across channels and measurable in market.
• Drives innovation and cross-channel marketing programs that are based on digital marketing principles specifically leveraging desirable digital content and distributing strategically via social media networks.
• Engages relevant partners (internal and external) to create appropriate digital assets to execute digital campaigns. Drives and continuously evaluates the social media analytical tool strategy and ensures familiarity with key industry tools.
• Sources and develops engaging content for owned channels, including blog, site and social. Provides asset manuals to relevant partners.
• Determines influencer strategy to complement PR influencer activations and maintain relationships and programs.
• Develops and executes <website and blog enhancements that are in line with the brand message in collaboration with brand, ecommerce, IT, internal and external design teams.
• Develops social media strategy and voice with marketing creative team.
• Co-manages the relationship with media buying agency with marketing leadership.
• Executes media partner programs, making sure assets and resources are provided.
• Responsible for coordination between Brand and eCom for new product launch execution, paid media coordination, direct mail strategy and execution and site content strategy
• Implement social listening process and disseminate learnings and recommended actions. Leads measurement and reporting for optimization and share-out.
• Performs duties consistent with the Companys AAP/EEO goals and policies.
• Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required • Strong project management skills, time management skills and attention to detail while simultaneously managing multiple projects.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
• 7+ years of omni-channel marketing experience, including experience with writing and creating original digital content. Consumer product experience required; experience in the footwear or apparel industry preferred.
• Ability to listen, engage and respond to our consumer in a continuous way (always on) to ensure we are driving trial, loyalty and advocacy.
• Proven leadership skills with at least 2 years experience in leading a team.
• Analytical skills with the ability to interpret and translate data into actionable proposals.
• Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships in order to develop impactful sales and brand equity driving programs.
• Demonstrated comfort level with public speaking and presenting.
Normal office environment. Travel may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills which may be required.
Committed to a diverse workforce, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled).
Options Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMSwww.icims.com